Wednesday 25 February 2015

February blues.

February has been an awful month for me so far, so I'm sorry I haven't blogged since the beginning of the month. My weight loss has been awful but this for once isn't my fault, I'm on medication at the moment have been for two weeks and will be for a further week they finish next Tuesday. This medication unfortunately makes you gain weight and boy have I suffered. I gained half a pound for some unknown reason the week before I got them but then the following week I maintained (I got weighed at a group in Stoke) then this week I gained a massive three and a half pound I was in bits over that because I was only one pound away from my next award and now I'm four and a half pound away from it. It's so frustrating but I want to get better first and then hopefully what I have gained because of the tablets I can get back off again. Even though I've stuck to plan completely and knew I'd have a gain I still crumbled because it is so disheartening. I broke down crying to my consultant and she said to treat it as a maintain as the medication will be making me carry so much water. I'm hoping that next week isn't another gain as I don't finish the tablets until Tuesday so we shall see. I've started doing some body magic too, I did twenty minutes on the bike last night as well as five minutes kettlebell workout, I was absolutely shattered.

It was half term last week I spent nine lovely days with Ashley, I didn't want it to end Sunday and I miss him terribly now as I don't see him until Sunday. It was so lovely being with him for that amount of time we went on lots of walks and spent most of our time in the supermarkets (that's normal for us!) At least next week I get to see him longer, which makes me extremely happy.

I hope you've all had a great week so far and enjoy your weekends.

2 comments:

  1. It is massively disheartening but keep reminding yourself of just how far you've already come and that actually, although its really annoying and not your fault - one bad month isn't the be all and end all. As soon as your health is sorted you'll start smashing it again, anyway - gives the rest of us to catch up with you ;) ️haha. Keep smiling xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep your chin up lovely, you can't do a thing about your medication so look forward to being back to normal, no doubt you'll have a brilliant weight loss your first week after being off the medication!

    Jade x
    Girl Up North | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete