Tuesday 3 December 2013

It's the most wonderful time of the year.




Hello lovely people! Christmas is upon us and that means Christmas shopping and clothes shopping! I have dreaded clothes shopping for the past 12 years or so, because I could never go into the shops I wanted to. I always dreamed of being able to go in River Island and buying something really nice. I never stepped foot inside because well nothing was ever going to fit me, apart from their hats. Saturday morning arrived and myself and Ashley ventured into town. Guess what I did?! I went into River Island and I bought a pair of jeggings in a size 18S yes I have short legs and they fitted! So we went back on the Sunday and I got another pair in a different colour. I'm over the moon, yes it's jeggings and I'm aware that they stretch but they still are quite roomy I could probably have gotten away with a 16 if it wasn't for my thunder thighs! I also got a top from George at Asda on Monday afternoon in a size 18 and it was baggy, I'm flabbergasted by how smaller size my clothes are going. For somebody that once wore a 26-28 clothes, I never thought I'd be fitting into a size 18 of anything especially a size 18 in River Island. I maintained at weigh in last night too, but I feel smaller so I need to take my measurements again to see if there is a difference from when I last took them.

Happy slimming!

2 comments:

  1. well done lovely! - i have been watching your journey through ig for abou a year now nd i am so proud of you :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only just seen this, thank you so much lovely :-) xxx

      Delete